Wednesday, May 01, 2019

One of Those Cakes

It's been a while since I have made one of these cakes. Possibly because I've made a lot of biscuits instead, and didn't bother blogging about them. Oh well. For whatever reason, yesterday morning called for another of these cakes.


By these cakes, I refer to the kind of cake I make when things just seem a little bit too much; the holidays are finished, work has begun, the kids are driving me nuts and testing my patience like mad. You can read about two other cakes just like this one here and here, if you are really bored and have nothing more to do than check out backstory in my little blog-land. None of these cakes look the same, but they all have the same feeling.


And they all taste delicious and even if it's a grim rainy day and the Chrome Cast is not working; this kind of cake helps you remember things are going to be alright in the end.

No comments: