Saturday, March 05, 2022

Quick Makes

Summer sewing had lots of little things. Baby shorts for one of Steve's cousin's little boy, which I didn't take a photo of. Ops. They look remarkably similar to the shorts from this post (actually, maybe pretty identical to the white bee-print ones), which were made with the standard Sycamore Shorts pattern, so you aren't missing too much there. 

I also made these awesome fruit salad shorts for Sophie, made from material my mum had left over from a table cloth (exactly the right amount with a few extra scraps thrown in). I used up some apple buttons from my stash to make the belt loops pop. 

Again, Clover Shorts Pattern. So pretty. 


And two skirts for the girls. 


With some pretty swish looking pockets. I had that random lace trim in the stash and I was using up the bee fabric that I'd initially bought with the girls one Christmas and had only used a little of in this dress


Rachel's skirt was a similar style, with slightly different pocket designs. 

Again using up the last of that fabric that had been her Easter dress last year. Kind of glad to see the end of that fabric actually, because I was never a fan. The last few bits were made into masks for this last round of Covid outbreak. 


Mask wearing is mostly over, at least in Brisbane though, which makes me wonder what I'll do with all the masks? 

No comments: