Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Rachel's Kindy Dress


Since Rachel has started kindy, it's only fair that she too, have a kindy dress. So I have made one. Actually, I made it at the start of the year, but I made it big, and she's only just getting into it now. Sophie was so excited that Rachel was wearing her kindy dress today, so she wore hers too.


Of course, I told Rachel we would need to take lots of photos, so that I could blog about it, so as I hearded her out the door to take them, of course all the kids came. Sophie bought her own camera, and was very serious about taking photos of all the kids.


I used the standard pattern and had the girls colour it in. Then had mum put the buttons on, because I dislike buttons like there is no tomorrow. Such pretty buttons.


This is the only photo I have of the back. In the chaos of four kids all trying to get in photos at 7:45 in the morning, there was a limit to what you can do. Rachel's dress looks so clean compared to Sophie's.


Here is my little gang. Love these kids!


And this is Rachel at kindy in her kindy dress. Ready to wear it in.



I have just enough of the Ikea material for a pair of shorts for Hugo next year.

No comments: