Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Fixing Moo-Moo

Since I made Moo-Moo, Rachel's cow has become a very staple member of our family. 

We celebrated her second birthday (with Vulpix) last year.  As you can see though, Moo-Moo is looking a little worse for wear. 

Rachel added that little blue heart patch on her udder, but things were just very holey where they shouldn't be, so last month we ended up recovering the udder. Rachel held Moo-Moo's hand throughout the procedure. 

Everyone was happy when it was done. 

Some times I'm not sure why I'm posting these little things, but for some reason, I'm compelled to. Is it these small things in the big noise of life that matter? Maybe. 

This patch job on Moo-Moo did start a slew of sewing for the whole house, so there are loads of sewing posts coming up. First though I need to get to finally giving the promised finished renovations post that I've been talking about. So much to do, so little time to do it. 

No comments: