Sunday, October 21, 2018

Lana Costume

Sophie has had a large affection for the Pokémon Popplio for quite some time now, so when I suggested trainer costumes from the Alola Region, she was quick to pick Lana. 



Lana (Anime) - Pokemon Sun and Moon by PkLucario
Image from PkLucario at Deviant Art
©2017-2018 PkLucario
Lana has a lot of water Pokémon, and thus, a very blue, sailor themed outfit. The parts were pretty easy to make (one of the reasons I was strongly suggesting it). I even remembered to take a progress shot! I used the classic Sycamore Shorts and just lengthened them. 


For the sailor shirt, I just used a white T-shirt that we had and added the bib part. We did have a few discussions about blue hair, but thus far, no real decision has been reached.


She's super excited to have a Lana costume.

No comments: