Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mum of Two

As of tomorrow, I'll have been a mum of two for a whole week. This is our newest addition to the household. 


Miss Rachel May. She's been doing all of the usual things that babies do. I've been doing all of the usual things that I do, like poking her in the head, and pushing her squishy face into funny shapes. Also feeding her and what not.


So helpful to have Steve around being the extra hands and making sure I take naps when I should. Some days I'm not sure how I'm going to cope when he goes back to work, but other days feel like it might just be manageable.


Hard to get a photo of Sophie and Rachel together, but they are getting along just swimmingly. I now know why people go back and have more kids, by the way. Firstly, you totally forget how painful labour can be, and secondly, the second time seems much easier.


Special thanks to Rachel's Godfather, Wade, for the top two awesome photos. :) 

No comments: