Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Well everyone, here is another before-Christmas look at a Christmas present (I'm just breaking all the rules!). This groovy camouflage tent is for the Pan household and their two boys to play in. I got the material from Ikea (though I feel it is not as fluro-y as this picture makes out...) but turns out I didn't have quite enough. 


Luckily Mum came to the rescue with some kind-of-matching green that she had lying around. Otherwise, you would have been seeing some not-quite-so-matching other material that I had lying around. Seriously, as if I was going to go to Spotlight for a quarter of a meter of material. No thank you.


I love this green strip, including it's fiddly top stitching that I spent a lot of time on to make it look shiny. :) It was worth it. It makes me wish that Sophie was ready for a tent, but alas, she's not really. Maybe it can be her birthday present next year. :)

Looking forward to Christmas tomorrow so all the homemade gifts can finally be reveled! Also because Jesus was born to save us. Cool huh?

No comments: