Thursday, December 19, 2013


Well here is one Christmas present that can be officially shown to the world. There are perks for having kids who are too young to understand what is going on. This year, Sophie gets a felt tree (although, that's more just cos I like it) with a stack of home made felt decorations that she can put on and pull off to her hearts content.


I like to think I'm helping her gross and fine motor skills with this present, what with all the putting on and pulling off that will be happening, but who am I kidding? In all likelihood she will just try to eat the decorations. :P 


I don't know that I mind that much, despite all the hard work I put into them. I even changed the thread colors to match the decorations I was sewing. It made me wish that I knew how to use the automatic threading function that Sally has (which I only found out about in January anyway). :)

Tree idea credit goes pretty much wholely to Martina from stashmania.blogspot.com. Thank you Internet for connecting people all over the world with wonderful craftyness.

http://stashmania.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/emmas-advent-calendar.html

1 comment:

MKT said...

Fantastic work. That all looks really awesome. =)