Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome to my Washing Wonderland. That's right people, after six days in Sydney and coming back to a cloudy-rainy Brisbane, the dining room is now taken over by temporary clotheslines in the hopes that they will be effective enough that I don't have to go out and buy more clothes for Sophie. 



Steve comes home and says to me: "With rainy days, who needs bunting?" I think he'll find that everyone needs a bit of bunting in their lives, rainy days or no. :P

Anyway, glad to be back in Brisbane, no matter how dismal the weather may be. Strangely enough, after sleeping five nights straight in a different place each night with no troubles at all, last night, back in her real bed, Sophie woke up several times with no real explanation at all. A couple of times I got up to check on her, adjust the covers and what not, but there were also a couple of times I just let her cry for a bit and then head back into dream land. Unfortunately, though I didn't get out of bed, I was still awake. Today I'm all achey and I've got a migraine. :(

I made bread today for the first time. It is relatively easy, just a little time consuming what with waiting for it to rise just to beat it down again. I didn't want to have to go shopping with no car, though I'm sure I'd survive if I just went. Still, it was raining and grey, no one wants to be out in that, least of all me. Maybe tomorrow will be sunnier, and more productive. :)


No comments: