Thursday, November 17, 2005

I wrote a song. I was supposed to be studying, but everything that has been happening lately, everything on my mind just got to me and I wrote a song. Even then, at least I was doing something. After that, I was playing tetris which almost completely equates to doing nothing.

So long I have wanted to post, but every time I just write crap about life and its not even worth me typing. Then when I type about God, everything matters. Its all important.

So now, I just want to know God, what is Your plan for me? Honestly I don't know what to do and I feel like anything I do will just be so silly and will end up making things worse. I just want you to take over and do things Your way. I'm sick of trying it my way cos honestly I'm stumbling around blind.

I'm such a child and that's exactly how I feel now. Like I'm reaching for the chocolate jar on the shelf but I'm too short to reach it.

Can You give me what I'm looking for? Can You give me the knowing inside me of which decision is the right one? All I ask right now if for You to give me all I need.

Could you show me,
The way to go?
Will you answer my prayer?
Can you help me
I'm longing to know
Are you really there?

No comments: