Friday, November 11, 2005

I was watching "30 days" last night. its a show where they take soemone out of their ususal environment and put them somewhere else for 30 days to give them a new perspective. last night, they took an american guy and put him in a muslim community for 30 days. it was intersting.

Got me thinking abotu the difference between other religons and Christianity. God doenst say to us "if you forfill this criteria, (eg wear a hat, pray heaps, go to church, eat certain food) then you can come to heaven." The first thing God said to me was: "I love you so much"

"I love you so much
I love you so much I created you in My image
I love you so much I made plans for your life
I love you so much I made sure you could get into eternity
I love you so much I am preparing you for eternity now
I love you so much that one day you will be in eternity with Me"

And thats just the start.


I guess the question now is: "how do we respond to a love like that?"

"Over the mountians and the seas
Your river runs with love for me
And i will open up my heart
And let the Healer set me free

Im happy to be in the truth
And i will daily lift my hands
For i will always sing
Of when your love came down

I will sing of Your love forever"

No comments: