Tuesday, November 01, 2005

i just have to say that dancing last night was alot of fun. :) it was insanlly overfilled with guys thouhg :P there was proabbly about 35 guys and 15 girls... hahahaha how insane!! and my leg was sore, but cos there was such a shortage of girls - guys just kept asking for a dance!! insane as!! i danced wiht John again 8-) absolutly classic as. he kept being flashy and stiring me so i woudl spin more, so i jsut kept baiting him :D it was great. (OH my goodnes!!! IBM jsut called me!!! what insane japanese!!! ahahahha!!! man it was funny!!!) he was spinning me and i was like "stop it!" so hes like "no you can do 2 spins, so do them" and i said "i have a sore leg!!" and he said "yeah right!" but then later he started to beleive me, and he was like "well you can still dance" and then he did liike 4 consecutive spins in a row, so i said "flashy flashy, its good that evne though i have a sore leg, we at least have you to do the spinning for us" hahahaha. ok so it doenst sound as funny as it was - i guess you had to be there - but man it was funny! :D this sorta open hatred thing we have goign is good. i think its good cos he knows im not impressed by his stupid flashy moves and he knows im an ok dancer - so he helps improve me. :P hehehe its good :d

No comments: