Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Yeah i just started to write a new song!! :D see - boring japanese lessons are good for soemthing! :D so excited!! anyway, i slept in this morning (suprise suprise) thanks to the combination of my long working weekend and dancing on monday night (yeah for dancing!!) and even though Curtis is kamakazi curtis and manages to wack me in the face when we dance, i have decided that i really like to dance iwth him, becuase he asks me if i need help with anythign adn teaches me new moves :D yeah for curtis! :D

so anyway, then i missed my first japanese class, so i went to a make up one (after falling alseep in the one i made it to... ehehhe D:) but then i started doing a bordem drawing (yes another one!) and it was slightly depressing, btu then i started drawing stars, and i reliased that stars are like dreams in reality, because they are something we can see and be in awe of. they are like a promise that there is something bigger - that there is somethign worth fighting for! (i love stars) so then i started writing a song! yeah for me! ive got 2 verses and a chorus and a bridge on the way :D and a melody ehhehee... its so fun i wish i had a computer wiht music notaition software here so i could start to write it up - or failing that a piano... but sadly - this uni is lacking both of thoes... *sigh*... oh well...

currently also listenign yrock (hope it doenst make me loose my musical track of thought) and one of my fav songs came on - definatly maybe by FM static :D yeah for great songs (man my arm muscelts are getting sore from this spontanious fast typing :P) but very soon im going to go and study some korean, becuase i really dont give the language as much study as it desreves and if i dont study i will definatly fail my mid semester :( that wouldnt be good!

Stars
copyright to me 2005

and all i see are stars
reminding me of You
and all i see are the stars
keeping me going, for You
Only You

No comments: