Wednesday, September 14, 2005

so ive decided i really dont like trying to title my posts, becuase really - its like trying to decided what the book will be called before you get to the end... and so im not goign to - if your reading and hating me for this decision - deal with it cos it aint goign to change :D

music exam tomorrow, just finihsed reading thru the notes for the class i missed on monday (:P dam clash) and i think it might be ok. i just have to study for the final and get a great mark on the assignment. :P all the best for us. so uni uni uni :P

the flight to Japan is almost booked, yeah for me! and had some random friends come to bible study and christianity explianed today so taht was aweom too. sadly i started reading the davinci code and im pulling my hair out at the complete fiction taht they are selling to people as real! ARGH! i just really want people to remember its fiction, but all i can hear is alexandras voice in my head telling me that its explaiing thigns she always wanted to believe. im like "NO!!!!!" ... who knows if i will finish it, its all a question of weather i can take the bollocks its trying to feed me or i can just manage to keep reminding myself its fiction...

on the saddest side ever, i havent had time to get the song down... dosent it always happen this way? but its still in my head, so one day it will be written!! now im jsut trying to find to fix my dress for the ball next week.... yeah another ball!! :D:D:D

No comments: