Thursday, September 15, 2005

up this morning at 6:15 and even though im 20 mins early for my korean lecture at 8, i dont feel tired :D doubt this feeling will last after even 15 mins of not being able to understand korean, but thats ok!!

on the way to uni today, listened to some retakes of Veggi Song and i loved all of them, but i have to say "In the Belly of the Whale" is probably my fav. awesom lyrics (http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Veggie-Tales/In-The-Belly-Of-The-Whale-By-Newsboys-For-Jonah.html).

I'm sleepin with fishes here,
In the belly of the whale.
I'm highly nutritious here,
In the belly of the whale.
I'm ready to reappear,
I don't wanna belly ache,
Lord, how long's this gonna take?

So Lord, if im in the belly of the whale becuase you said North and i headed South, how long is it going to take before you make this whale spit me back out so i can do work for you again?

No comments: