Just wanted to share some shots of the cool bunting I made for Mum's 60th earlier in the month. I wish I had taken photos during the day, when it was all set up and there were no annoying fluro lights getting in the way of the awesome, but oh well.
Out of 90 sheets of cardboard, I punched roughly seven good circles. This gave us roughly 630 circles to work with. We sewed them together (random pattern of colours) with some metallic thread on Harriet the Husqvana. It was a bit of an ordeal because the metallic thread was really tricky to sew with and we also had issues putting it on the bobbin. Not to mention that we had kids running around left right and centre too. That almost goes without saying really.
Anyway, what we ended up with was a sufficient amount of excellent confetti-esk bunting. I hung it with some parts just falling down which looked really cool (sorry no photos of that particular feature). When Mum and Dad took it down, Mum diligently folded it carefully so that we can use it again. Hooray!