Thursday, May 17, 2007

this post is going to take a long time for me to type. this is because i'm typing one handed. why you ask? i'll tell you why...

last night, i was leaving a work training session on work place health and safty when i tripped over on some uneven cement and hurt my fingers. ouch, i thought, and while my hand got number and number, and i realised i couldn't grip the stearing wheel, i called my home and fiona and dad came and got me.

we went home and dad got his wallet and then we drove to mater to get looked at. we didn't wait too long but it was about an hr later that they told me that i had broken a bone in my hand and that they would splint it and send me to a hand sergon to get it seen too. it was then that i asked for some pain killer, so that when they were pushing my hand into the right shape it wouldn't hurt, but they said "ok, we will give you some to take home" :P

i laughed hysterically while they plastered my hand.

now i'm at home with an appointment for the hand dr tomorrow, and the depressing thought that i might be facing exams with only a usable left hand. :(

any prayer would be much appreciated.

No comments: