Thursday, December 21, 2006

RAHH!!!

I spent this morning cleaning up. Cleaning my room and the bathroom and toilet. Now (unlike when i returned from my 3 week absense) it is all very clean.

And then my dad comes in to my room and suggests i clean something... I'm not sure he understands. I cleaned all the things he asked me to clean already!! RAHH!!! and why were they messy - becuase i'd been gone!!! Honestly!! Go tell my sistes to clean something. I'm not looking for recignition but i'd like some respect - I'm 20 years old and i know when to clean stuff. When it's dirty. If anyone needs telling, it's my sisters becuase for over 3 weeks, they have been using a dirty bathroom and toilet.

RAHH!! don't tell me what to do - i'm old enough.

Rant rant rant :P and you know, i don't know what to do with this new blogger beter. What is the point?? it wasn't confusing before - why did it need to change. :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You said you liked blogger beta before...changed your mind eh?

You'll get used to it, and when you do, I bet it'll be faster.

As for cleaning, I'm glad I did some cleaning before you come over today ^-^

Miat said...

Blogger Beta is great and not confusing at all. It hasn't even changed that much really.