Sunday, December 31, 2006

I'm Back :)

Yep, back from Bundy yesterday. It's a long drive, even when you have others in the car, although i have to say that i've done fantastically in buying my car, becuase it made it up to bundy on a half a tank of petrol! :) weee!!

I guess i'm not really here to say much important, but i'd like to reflect on something that i've started recently (before the new year :D hehehe).

Journaling. I've wanted to get into it for a while - probabaly since the start of the year - or in april or something, but i was sorta never able to get into the habbit of writing, or reading or having time with God. I think in that respect Project really helped, beucase every day we had time for it. There was a whole hour and a half for us to do a quiet time in. Doing it every day, and then seeing how i could fit it in, how much it helped and how much it got me into God's word really made the difference. Now i do it every day.

I will probably fail at some point (espcially when uni starts and life is busy again), and i'm not braging that i've done 27 days in a row (almost a month!!), but it is something that has made a difference to God's part of my life. Brining him in every day is so important, and when i make a point to do it in one part - journalling - he is usually so much more present in the other parts - as he should be. (look at my new addiction to dashes!! --- :P)

If you do nothing in the new year - be committed to God.

No comments: