Thursday, December 07, 2006

Hello People

Project is going wonderfully well, forming the best realationships with the people in my group, espcially the girls who i'm living with, Pauliene, Erina, Anna and Steph. It's be awesome to get to knwo these people and see how God is using them :D

One of the coolest things about Erina and Pauline is that they both hear me sleep talk at night and then tell me about it in the morning :D So i just wanted to share some of this fantastic dream i had the other night with you :D:D

I was going to an opear or something at southbank and i was at garden city to catch a bus but for some reason i was wondering aroudn the car park. so i say to myself "come on paula! a car will never get you there in time! quick go to the busses so you won't be late" so i start to go back into garden city (using the fire, exit near woollies) when these 2 guys come up behind me, and glancing over my shoulder, i see they have a shot gun!!

So i say to them "what are you doing!" and they said to me "we are giogn to shoot people!" and i said "you can't do that! i won't let you in!" and they said "yes we can! let us in or we will shoot you" and i said "no i'm not goign to let you in! i'm going to pray for you!"

so i start pryaing for these guys and then they SHOOT ME - with a shot gun in the knee!!!! so i'm falling on the floor, being shot, the guys with guns are walking through garden city, people are screaming, security are running and i'm thinking... i'm goign to be late to catch the bus!!

Thankfully though this story merged with another story in dream land like dreams do and i was on my way to somethign with steve which was half his formal and half his 10 year reunion and half a big celebration for the broncos (who steve was apart of - during the night they kept coming up to him and saying "great game steve" and "nice save there in the second half!") and it was being held at this big old house with these strange goasthy looking people. And there was this girl who looked suspiciosly like liza minelli from caberet who kept teling me she was goign to steal steve and i said, "you can't do that, he's with me" and anyway she sat next to him and he didn't do anythign so i said, enough of this i'm going and the girl threw sequins in my hair (as opposed to the usual food or water or somethign) and instead of having an effect where my outfit was ruined, i looked quite good :D

so i'm walking out with these pretty sequins in my (strangly long straight and black) hair, and i see my sisters, but then steve comes up to me and tells me he's really sorry about the girl but his mum may or may not be addicted to alchole and he would really like my help beacuse she likse me but he dones't want me leaving to send her over the edge...

It was all very strange adn i woke up soon after. :)

No comments: