Sunday, January 14, 2024

Annual Christmas Clothes

Before Christmas gets too far away (like it absolutely  did for me last year, see these very belated posts here and here) I'm just going to do this quick check in and have a record that I did in fact make Christmas outfits for the girls. I already had fabric that I'd used to make Sophie some new shorts for 2022, so I grabbed it out and asked the girls what they wanted. 

Sophie wanted another pair of shorts. No surprises there. Clover Shorts pattern once again MVP. 

Pockets all round! Rachel asked for a skirt with hidden shorts inside. I explained to her what a skort was, and then modified the Clover Shorts pattern to make one for her. 

My only regret is that I forgot with the skort that I wouldn't be adding the cuffs, so it would have been prudent to add a bit of length. The skort fit her beautifully, but it won't grow with her for very long at all as a result. 

She's rockin' that skort though. 

No comments: