Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Lunch Boxes

Lunches! A real sign of how the kids are growing. For the most part, I still enjoy making these. Especially when I can reuse dinner from the night before. The one below has some mini sausages with tomato sauce as well as pikelets with golden syrup for the girls to drizzle on. 



Sometimes when I'm feeling pretty lethargic about lunches, I'll remember that boiled eggs make an excellent filler. Even better when I remember to make them cute with Japanese moulds. 


These lunches were both made the night before and kept in the fridge until the girls packed them in the morning. I'm often up and out the door by 6:30 on a work day, so it's either that or the girls make them themselves. 

The girls do make their lunches, probably at least once a fortnight, if not once a week. Sometimes they even make them the night before so they don't have to worry about it in the morning. I get really excited when it's a Japanese lunch like this. 

So good! 

No comments: