Thursday, April 11, 2019

Shorts: The Sewing Nook's First Produce

A sudden turn in temperature at the start of Autumn prompted me to clean out the girls wardrobes again. Having done so, there were obvious gaps that needed filling. Sophie had gone through a major growth spurt and suddenly only had one skirt that fitted her any more, and no shorts.

Needs must, so I got out some fabric and started to sew.


The sewing nook worked admirably, and having the shelf above meant I could easily store the work in progress during the day and knew exactly where it was when it came time to sew again.


I used the Clover Shorts pattern, because the material was so pretty it deserved to be a really nice pair of shorts. Dinosaurs are so awesome right?


Those unicorn shorts are almost identical to the pair I made last year for Rachel. Too bad I accidentally sewed the waist band on upside down this time.

No comments: