Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Celebration Time!

This is a bit of a late and random update, but while we were waiting at the airport in Oslo for our flight to Budapest in mid December, I was using the free airport wifi and got an email saying that all of my TAFE assessments had finally been marked. HOORAY!

That's right people, if you remember, back in April 2017, I handed in my last workbook. So it took them about eight months to mark, but now it is done and I am officially Early Childhood Qualified. I was so excited at the time and there was pretty much only Steve to share the excitement with. I did try to tell the girls, but they didn't really get it.

Anyway, I guess now I can start doing what I've already been doing for nearly three years. Because I've got the paperwork yo!

No comments: