Monday, November 04, 2013

I feel so slack about updating. I have been doing stuff, although sometimes not bothering to take photos of the stuff that I'm doing (regret!). That said, sometimes I feel I don't want to post because I think that if people knew all the stuff I did manage to cram into a day they'd feel bad and I don't want that. Sorry people.

Anyway, here is another until-recently-secret-thing that I put together. Remember this?


Well that little sneaky bit is a small part of this:


Which is a postage-stamp-pieced pillow case that I made for my dear friend Melissa for her Birthday. :D Took a while to think of what game-y character thing to actually do, but thanks to Steve's extensive game knowledge I think we hit a win. I had fun figuring out how to actually put it together. Totally forgot to take a picture of it as a final product, but thankfully Melissa didn't. Hooray!


Can you see where the sneaky section is from? Wark wark!

No comments: