Monday, March 02, 2009


Yes, those are little baby Daddy Long-Leg spiders currently living next to our shower. I'm wondering if I should relocate them to the great outdoors?


This is one of our numerous outdoor spiders. I like to call this fellow the Oreo Spider, because the markings on his back remind me of an Oreo Biscuit. He has gone now, I'm not sure where, but I'd like to think he's surviving somewhere.


This fellow is our local green frog. He was found on the steps outside our unit one night. We often see him around abouts when it is dark - sometimes he likes to suction onto the walls just for a change. He is very green.


This photo has nothing to do with spiders or animals of any kind. This is the chocolate cake I made last Saturday. Yum.

1 comment:

Shiho said...

eeeee, spiders.... so scary >.<
But yes, the last photo looks yum hehe. xoxo