Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hi Everyone!!

It’s been a hectic couple of weeks, only a few assignments left and my three exams to look forward to and then I’m off!

I had a few complications with my exam timetable – the exam timetabling people forgot to put in one of my exams and when they did schedual it, it was on the 16th – disaster because we are due to leave on the 15th of November!!

After checking with my lecturer and the timetabling people though, everything was fine for me to take an alternate sitting on the 9th so no worries there! Praise God!

Also, we have had an update from our missionary contact in Japan, Judy. He has arranged accommodation for us with broadband internet so that is finalized. Thanks for your prayers! Also, 2 more Japanese students became Christians last week! Praise God!!

Please continue to pray for the whole team as we approach our exams and assignment deadlines. Also as we continue to support raise, that God would bless us and provide for our needs.

Finally if you could please pray that any worries or anxiety we have about the upcoming mission will be replaced by God’s peace in our lives as we trust him completely with our lives.

No comments: