Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just becuase we need some Activity in the Blogosphere!!


1. What's my mood like right now? It's a "Wonderful Day" (by the Lads)

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me? I only have "26 Letters" (by Ben Glover) to discribe it and it's not going to suffice because i don't know yet :P

3. What kind of person am I? One who looks to "These Thousand Hills" (by Third Day) for everything she needs.

4. Am I loved? So much i can dance "El Tango de Roxanne" (from Moulin Rouge)

5. How can I achieve my highest potential? By knowing I am God's "My Funny Valintine" (by Frank Sinatra).

6. What should I do with my life? Only dream of living it as one of the "Pirates who Don't do Anything" (By Veggietales) ;)

7. What is my theme song? I'll never find "Love on the Radio" (by Alabaster Box) (does this mean i should give up my music dream??)

8. What is my best quality? That I did "Feel the Mountians Tremble" (By Hillsongs Worship).

9. How does my sex life look? "Visions" (by Magnify) - It's all about God's wonder which is so great stupid things like sex life don't matter at all :)

10. What's the meaning of life? To ask "Lord, Make it Rain" (by The Ferrett BandTM) and keep walking through :P

11. How do people see me? With something that's "Worth it All" (By Unknown) to live for.

12. Would I make a good catch? absoloutly - for the "Da Funkhaters" (by Elememtry Penguin)

13. How crazy am I? Enough to praise God in my "Shakles" (By Mary Mary)

14. Will I have a good life in general? If i keep my "Thoughts of You" (By BarlowGirl) there is no doubting it :)


15. Can (insert name here) ever really love me? Not if they only look at my "Clothes" (by BarlowGirl) :P

16. Can (insert name here) and I ever be more than friends? Only if they ask "Is you is, or is you Ain't My Baby?" (From some Musical) will they ever know :P (been there done that :P)

17. What's going to happen to me this week? I'll be "Holding on to You" (by Paul Colman) Lord, with all that i have!

18. Where will I be in a year? Whereever "You Led Me" (by BarlowGirl) Lord!

19. What is my biggest wish? For the "Sweet River" (by Paul Colman) of God's grace to continually wash me clean so i can be with Him forever.

20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment? Doesn't it matter, because i know "I've got You" (by The Lads) :)

21. How will I die? knowing "i was there" (by Nathan Tasker)

22. What will happen after I die? I will be with the "King of Glory" (by Third Day)!! :D

23. How do my friends feel about me? That i was "Reborn" (by Rebecca St James) and i'm much the better for it! :D

24. Do people secretly lust after me? hahaha, becuase that's my "Favourite Time" (by the Lads) of the day :P NOT!

No comments: