Tuesday, June 13, 2006

All around me are members of my Opera Studies class talking to each other and comparing notes and doing genral before exam craming. I am siting by myself, having talked to absoloutly no one since saying thank you to the bus driver.

A thought occoured to me however; what if Piano Repitoire dosen't have a timetable becuase it is an external subect? I doubt it though. It is very probable that i should email some one about it. Stupid music department. (incidently listening to my music class talk about Pelleas and Melisande, is just confirming all i know about the opera. I am just as good as them. How dare they marganilise me!!)

*sigh*

Poor confused Paula

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh, that post made me laugh.

Not laughing about the lack of conversation (that's a very serious matter!), but the whole marginalisation thing - maybe they weren't marginalising you, you were just marginalising yourself.

And if Piano Repitoire (argh, what a crap word to spell) is external, then there can't be a timetable for it - or how would external students do the subject? It makes no sense! Senseless, even!