Friday, May 12, 2006

Oh man i am so so hungry. :P this music assignment is driving me mad. Dam castrati. :P

ANYWAY the best news ever is that I GOT A NEW JOB!!!! YEAH!!! praise God for answered prayer!!

Went for an interview yesterday with the after school care for my old primary school and I GOT THE JOB!! ti was really good. It sounds like they are fairly understaffed - hence the wish for me to start TODAY - but man i can't wait!! no more weekday donuts! only Saturdays to contend with now! :D

Got to work yesterday, 2 hours early, so i start working on my music assignment. half an hour later, cassie calls me and says "do you know how to fix the donut machene?" ... i'm like *sigh* so i go in and start trying to fix it, but it is really broken. i call shaun, no ansewr, call up stairs, no answer. walk up stairs get donuts, try shaun again, no answer. up stairs to get more donuts all the while thinking - if i get the call back form the afterschool care place, this could be the last thrusday that i have to deal with stuff like this on. shaun came in after i'd actually started and asked me why i didnt call him :P anyway, i told him i had a new job and he said that he had a phone call but the line was really bad and he couldn't give me a good enough rap :P 8-)

I think he is sorta ok to see me go cos i'm getting old now :P and even thoguh he fired a girl 2 days ago, sam is coming back so i guess he feels fairly ok abou tit all :P

Thanks to God for gettign me this new job, Praying that it all goes well and even if it is hard i'll learn heaps and enjoy it.

does anyone else notice this is the second exciting thing to happen to me in a while and is connected with education...?? my thoughts exactly. lets see how this goes... maybe God wants me to be an educator...


and now, back to the music assignment :P

1 comment:

Miat said...

Wow! That's brilliant! So are you completely leaving DK then?