Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Crib Companions Dress

A friend of mine from teaching days (woah, that seems like a lifetime ago now!) had recently released some artwork that you could buy as fabric or cards or paper. I, of course, wanting to support her, bought some fabric with her lovely print on it. It came in the mail last week and, being on holidays, I was able to sew up a quick dress in an afternoon. Yay!


My only regret is that I didn't get more, because both of my girls love the print, but there was only enough material for one dress. There are leftovers however, so maybe I'll be able to work something out with that later.


The lining is leftover fabric from somewhere else. It's simple dress to show off the fun print. If you like it, feel free to check out my friend's work at Crib Companions. You can order fabric with her prints from Spoonflower.

No comments: