Thursday, January 15, 2015

Car Roll Procrastination

In the lead up to Sophie's Birthday party, I was supposed to be making Teddy Bear headbands for all of the kids to wear at the party. When things started to look a little bleak though, I found that sewing those was the last thing I wanted to do. Thus procrastination began.


Luckily, Sophie is currently in the process of learning how to do her business the "grown up way" and we are giving her little cars as rewards for her success in this venture. So I decided she needed a place to keep her cars. Again, something I've made before. This time, I just used up some scrap fabric (some of which you may recognise from a tent, or a quilt ;)).


There is nothing like a good hour at the sewing machine to make you feel like life is not as bad as you thought after all.

No comments: