Friday, September 25, 2009

My arm now acutally hurts to type... *sigh*.

I got stung by a wasp on Wednesday morning. It's been over 2 days since then and my arm is still red and swollen. Acutally the redness has gone down, but now it hurts to move. Not a painful kinda hurt, just an achey kinda hurt. humm hurt.

I just wrote a story, so now my arm hurts more. I had to take a break half way through the story because my arm hurt. I really like this story. :) I think it's good. No names... just titles. And it's only 5 pages. :) hooray! Talk about small. I wonder if I'll ever venture back into long stories... probabaly not. Short stories are faster... and I do like fast. :D

Well what to do now... Hummm.... That's the trouble with holidays a bit. Too much time on my hands to do things. I would do more lesson plans, but that involves typing and I think i've already mentioned that my arm is sore. Humm...

Oh well, back to finding something to do. Maybe last night's washing up...

No comments: