Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This will be my final letter from Australia because we leave tomorrow!! Now that my exams are done, preparation is in full swing and everyone on the team are busy getting things together for when we leave tomorrow. I can’t tell you how excited I am to be going back to Japan to share God’s word with Japanese students for 5 weeks! Hooray!

Wai Ling, our team missionary, has delegated jobs for all of us to do while on mission and I’ll be heading up the Prayer and Praise Team for the time we are in Japan. It will be a challenge for me to get my guitar skills in working order so I can effectively lead worship time!

Thanks again for wanting to support Megumi, I can’t describe how great it is to know I am going to do God’s work with so many faithful people wanting to encourage me!

Please pray for safe travel tomorrow and that when we get to Japan, the students will be ready to hear and receive the good news of Jesus!

Thank you for Supporting us!

No comments: