Tuesday, January 16, 2007

13/01/07

Hebrews 11:39
"All of these people earned a good repuatation because of their faith, yet not one of them recieved all that God had promised."

Faith is so hard in itself, but even harder to comprehend is that when it comes to God, sometimes we aren't going to live to see what he promises us.

Yet no one laughed at the memory of Abraham, Jacob, etc, after they died, saying they had wasted their lives for something that didn't come, on the contray, even though it did come to pass later on, they were considered to have great faith not great stupidity, for believing in something they never saw.

God I want a faith like that!

I don't want to be worried that people will laugh at me now, like people laughed at Noah when he was building the ark, but I want to follow you so much that when I die and your judgement comes, people will say - so that's what she was waiting for.

No comments: