Friday, November 17, 2006

Today is the big Bundy Day!! i didn't sleep much at all last night... *sigh* stayed up late (trying to make myself tired) with Tamora Perice. :) Good times, Good times.

Before that i read Pslam 71 which i think might just be the pslam that discribes exactly how i feel about God. Check it out :D

"Yes, you have been with me from birth, from my mother's womb you have cared for me - no wonder i am always praise you! My life is an example to many, becuase you have been my strength and protection. That is why i can never stop praising you; I declare your glory all day long." (71:6-8)

"Oh God, don't stay away. my God, please hurry to help me." (71:12)

"I will tell everyone about your righteouness. All day long i will proclaim you saving power, though i am not skilled with words. I will praise your mighty deeds, O soveregn Lord. I will tell everyone that you alone are just. O God, you have taught me from my earlierst childhood, and i constantly tell others about the wonderful things you do.Now that i am old and gray, do not abandon me, O, God. let me proclaim your pwer to this new generation, your mighty miracles to all who come after me." (71:15-18)

No comments: