Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Humm, reading Andy's blog is always so encouraging and makes me remember things that have happened to me and wonder if i should post them so they could possibly be encouraging to other people.

Was reading Mark the other day with Steve (hehe that sounds funny) and we noticed that Jesus didn't sit around anywhere and wait for people to come to him. He didn't heal a few people, get the word to spread and then get everyone to worship him. He went out to the people. He was the Shepherd and he went out to help and heal his sheep. It says (in the gospels somewhere (definatly Mathew and John)) that people who are well have no need of a doctor, Jesus didnt come to heal the healthy people, he came to save the sinners from hell. Thats why he was out there with the outcasts of society.

i wonder how often i just let it go becuase i don't wnat to be seen with certian people. I wonder how often i let an oppourtounity to talk to soemone pass up cos I'm tried or i don't want to have to bother trying to keep a conversation going untill the other person decideds to give me something to work with. Am i here to go to chruch and wait for people to approach me? NO! I am here as part of Christ's body - to reach thoes who don't know Jesus yet!

So enough of me rambiling about that, guess im trying to inspire and challange myself. I really need a hair cut. tomorrow is Amy's last day at Donut King. :( sadness!! who will i have to close with in the future!? :( And i havn't been dancing in AGES!! like 4 weeks now!! :( only one more monday of non-dancing to go and then i can kick up my heals! woo hoo for dancing!! oh and guess what!!

I BOOKED A DRIVING LESSON!! now thats going to be scary!!


"I called,
You answered,
and You came to my rescue
and I,
I wnat to be
where You are"

No comments: