Sunday, August 11, 2024

Mass Production: Colouring Shorts

Here is a little something I did back in June but didn't get around to blogging about. Mass production on shorts. 


I had picked up the material in Spotlight on sale a while ago, thinking to make something for our newest nephew. Our neighbours also had new grand-babies added to them in the last year, so I figured, while I was at it, I may as well make them some too.


The next thing you know, I'm also making shorts for their older grand-sons, and my sister's nephew on her husband's side. I mean, why make one, or three, when you can make six pairs of shorts all in one go? Right?  


Since Archie is still under two, I let Hugo, Sophie and Rachel decorate his for him before I sewed them together. The kids had a stack of fun decorating the little monsters and talking about what they thought Archie would like.


It took me back to 2018 when they were colouring in a pair of shorts for Hugo to wear to kindy. 


Sycamore shorts pattern for the win again. Clicking back through the archive, turns out my first batch of mass production Sycamore Shorts was in 2014, so that makes 10 years of shorts making for people. Almost can't believe it. 

No comments: